OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. Junior Technical Specialist Contract in Toronto, ON
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Toronto ON CA
Junior Technical Specialist
Demonstrates advanced understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance requirements and software development control and release…
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Technical Specialist for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide production support for all Trade Finance systems, these systems include Z/OS, SAP BO, and Microsoft components/platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or College Degree or a combination of equivalent education and work experience;
- Exceptional communication and consulting skills to establish and maintain a rapport with multiple stakeholders, facilitate solutions, negotiate/influence sound decisions and demystify technology;
- Possesses advanced knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development processes;
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance requirements and software development control and release procedures;
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous ever changing environment;
- Strong relationship management skills; able to work with various personalities;
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at executive levels;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Technical Skills – two (2) to four(4) years of hands-on technical working experience with the following:
- SQL Server;
- MS Office;
- Possesses advanced understanding of relevant technologies;
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions; and,
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-19