OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. ECM Consultant Contract in Winnipeg, MB
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
The ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions – a solutions architecture skillset would be an asset;…
Eagle is currently seeking an ECM Consultant for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering an inventory of the client’s business processes and document types;
- Documenting process for evaluating business processes and their readiness for adoption of disciplined ECM, and prioritizing implementation;
- Documenting the business needs of business units as they relate to ECM;
- Documenting the current state of ECM technologies deployed in business units;
- Recommending criteria for technology selection based on business need and current state of existing ECM technologies deployed today;
- Performing gap analysis illustrating compatibility/incompatibility of the ECM Strategy with existing systems/software (i.e. DMS, Drupal, Hummingbird, SharePoint, FileNet) with recommendations for integration where integration is the best choice;
- Recommending and documenting post support operational organizational requirements indicating what is required to sustain proper usage after rollout (i.e. records manager roles assigned to each department, Data Application Services and/or Business Technology Service requirements to support ECM) including required roles, reporting structure, accountabilities, committees, etc.; and,
- Developing and documenting transition / post operational support plan (training, staff, Governance Model – including roles, accountabilities).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Substantial field, business, and industry prior working experience with ECM applications;
- Prior working experience with complex and large organizational cultures;
- Strong business acumen with solid analytic skills and conceptual thinking;
- The ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions – a solutions architecture skillset would be an asset;
- Superior verbal, written communication, and facilitation skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups, and presentations;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing;
- Experience working with and presenting to executives and stakeholders; and,
- Experience producing high level strategic reports, presentations and both end-user and technical documentation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-02-22