OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. Data Center Program Manager Contract in Moncton, NB
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Moncton NB CA
Data Center Program Manager
Ensuring that resources and activities within the Program and at the project-level are well planned, managed, and controlled through the entire delivery life…
Eagle is seeking an experienced Program Manager for our client in Moncton, New Brunswick for an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March/April. The Program Manager must have experience in large scale, complex Datacenter Transition projects, as well as having previous integrator experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the Data Center Transition project and will be responsible for its successful completion;
- Ensuring the project meets its goal to successfully transition to a new outsourcing partner that will provide Managed IT Services;
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the staff, ensuring deliverables, tasks, activities, and obligations are correctly met;
- Coordinating closely with primary and secondary vendor/supplier teams that are identified as part of the engagement;
- Working with all internal project team members to minimize negative impacts to the project and maintain the agreed to schedule for deliverables and approvals; and,
- Ensuring that resources and activities within the Program and at the project-level are well planned, managed, and controlled through the entire delivery life-cycle in accordance with PMI best-practices for project management and governing standards.
- Must have at least 15 years of experience managing data center related projects and programs;
- Extensive experience with Data center transitions;
- Exceptional communication skills; and,
- Previous experience working with a consulting firm/outsource provider.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11