OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. C#/SSIS Systems Analyst Contract in Edmonton, AB
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Edmonton AB CA
C#/SSIS Systems Analyst
Adhering to quality assurance guidelines and maintain quality assurance on all deliverables; Designing, developing, and deploying high quality SSIS packages…
Eagle is currently seeking a C# / SSIS Systems Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering SSIS packages, database design and structures, stored procedures, and C# and SQL code for a data centric project, complying with the client’s standards and meeting project timelines;
- Participating in the various phases of the application development life cycle and implementing effective solutions to meet requirements;
- Working within an Agile project team developing and implementing a data centric solutions in a fast paced and collaborative environment;
- Resolving and troubleshooting problems and complex issues;
- Designing, developing, and deploying high quality SSIS packages that meet requirements;
- Developing views, triggers, and stored procedures;
- Developing business views and complex data sets based on business requirements;
- Performing program modifications and enhancements with minimal direction;
- Adhering to quality assurance guidelines and maintain quality assurance on all deliverables;
- Providing estimates for development activities; and,
- Status reporting to project manager or technical lead as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A related University Degree plus three (3) years’ experience, or a related two (2) year Diploma from a recognized postsecondary institution plus five (5) years’ experience. A minimum of seven (7) years combined education and experience as stated;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ within the past five (5) years of extensive experience developing multi-user applications using C#. (Maximum of one (1) year of VB .Net or Java experience will be considered as one (1) year C# equivalent);
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience developing SQL objects for an MS SQL Server. Two (2) years’ experience with Proposed Resources is a definite bonus;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in designing, developing, and deploying high quality SSIS packages;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience working on complex and critical data centric applications, and proven experience working on new application development projects is desirable;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience developing applications using .NET 4.0 or higher version is desirable;
- Six plus (6+) months’ experience with source control. Solid understanding of check-in policies and code overlap, code review, shelving and branching is desirable;
- Strong C# and SSIS experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in communicating directly with the client community, along with a proven ability to function within a team;
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of working with dimension and facts tables;
- Experience in development of data centric applications;
- A strong knowledge of database performance and object oriented technologies; and,
- A proven ability to function within a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10