OverviewEagle Professional Resources Inc. Acceptance Testing Technical Analyst Contract in Edmonton, AB
Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Acceptance Testing Technical Analyst
Adhering to quality assurance guidelines and maintain quality assurance on all deliverables; Eagle is currently seeking an Acceptance Testing Technical Analyst…
Eagle is currently seeking an Acceptance Testing Technical Analyst for a two (2) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining scripts that support testing using C#;
- Identifying and preparing test data;
- Creating and executing test cases on an as-needed basis;
- Assisting in the set-up and maintenance of test environments;
- Providing support and maintenance of the testing tools such as, but not limited to, TestComplete, SQL Agent and Autosys or ActiveBatch;
- Testing and validating operational procedures, making recommendations for improvement;
- Ensuring that testing standards and procedures are maintained within the group and within programs supplied by the business applications development group;
- Consulting with testers, development analysts, business clients and other areas to identify testing requirements and schedules;
- Consulting with business representatives to resolve issues and to clarify test requirements when necessary;
- Supporting all phases of user testing;
- Adhering to quality assurance guidelines and maintain quality assurance on all deliverables;
- Providing on-call support for client/server business applications, as required; and,
- Supporting applications that require travel to and work in Calgary, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of four (4) or six (6) years’ of combined related experience and education:
- A related university degree and two (2) years’ experience;
- A related two (2) year diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution and two (2) or four (4) years’ experience; or,
- A related one (1) year certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution and three (3) or five (5) years’ experience.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience within the past five (5) years’ with the following:
- MS SQL query language including CRUD queries; and,
- Test planning and design;
- Test coordination;
- Test environment set-up;
- Test execution; and,
- Test reporting.
- Two (2) or more year(s) experience within the past three (3) years’ with the following:
- Job/batch scheduling software such as Autosys or Active Batch;
- Providing technical support to large scale business applications including developing and maintaining automated test scripts; and,
- Programming using C# or Jscript
- One (1) year experience within the past three (3) years’ in Team Foundation Server; and,
- Six (6) months experience within the past two (2) years’ in TestComplete.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-26