OverviewDufresne Store Manager Full Time in Prince Albert, SK
Branch Prince Albert SK CA
Prince Albert, SK
Post-secondary education with 3+ years’ experience in retail or hospitality management or a combination of related education and experience….
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is currently seeking a Store Manager for our new store opening in Prince Albert!
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and maximizing store profitability by creating a store culture that enhances and maximizes the customer shopping experience while managing the day-to-day operations of the store.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Store Manager you will:
- Achieve targets and goals including key performance indicators, EBT, cost control and budgets
- Forecast, recruit, train, coach and develop key pillars- sales, administration, visual presentation and warehouse
- Create and maintain a work environment that builds employee engagements
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, monthly & weekly reporting and diligent review of P&L
- Direct the implementation of corporate sales and marketing programs
- Gain a solid understanding of the local market through community involvement
- Use Human Resource programs and processes to build an effective team
- Ensuring customer concerns are addressed effectively and promptly
- Ensure completion/assistances with quarterly inventory counts
- Ensure all Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed and enforced as laid out in the Loss Prevention manual.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary education with 3+ years’ experience in retail or hospitality management or a combination of related education and experience
- Proven sales ability/experience
- Proven track record of building high performance teams and strong work relationships
- Strong Self Manager with a sense of urgency
- Able to handle difficult and/or intense situations diplomatically and professionally
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products & ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Able to work retail hours
- Criminal Record Check required
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Prince Albert, SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12