OverviewDufresne Social & Digital Media Coordinator Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Social & Digital Media Coordinator
Maintain social media updates on company intranet. Curate and develop social media calendars and manage implementation (scheduling), monitoring and reporting of…
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Social & Digital Media Coordinator for our Marketing Team within our Home Office located at 116 Nature Park Way in Winnipeg, MB .
As a Social & Digital Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for helping grow the company’s digital presence through social media engagement and improving the customer experience within our online communities. You will maintain a professional and consistent brand voice across all digital channels while supporting the growth of TDG ecommerce sales and driving brand awareness within our markets.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As the Social & Digital Media Coordinator you will:
- Develop specific strategies for existing social tools in order to generate brand awareness, drive traffic, and increase engagement in order to achieve sales targets for TDG brands.
- Curate and develop social media calendars and manage implementation (scheduling), monitoring and reporting of the social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Develop and execute cross-channel social campaigns including video content, social advertising and contests in accordance with our marketing calendar, as well as coordinate prizing fulfillment.
- Respond to customer inquiries through social media, ensuring excellent customer service and consistent brand experience; escalating when required.
- Increase number of followers cumulatively across our social media channels to increase revenue from social to dufresne.ca and ashleyhomestore.ca and to stores year over year.
- Act as content creation lead regarding new content, video, marketing efforts through both social media and other online channels.
- Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms, including evaluation of new platforms for both TDG brands.
- Work with retail operations to ensure all departments are aware of social initiatives through regular communications to stores, including partnering with store teams to promote local/market-specific initiatives.
- Take initiative to build stories/content around TDG brands and our products and services that intrigue our customers and support our value proposition, collaborating with the marketing team to execute.
- Re-size/format imagery as required.
- Act as on-site social representation for major events, community initiatives and in-store promotions.
- Maintain social media updates on company intranet.
- Support cross-functional projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- A degree in a related field (marketing, professional writing, creative communications, media production, etc.) or the equivalent in-field experience.
- Social personality and genuine love of relationship-building with strong relationship management skills.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills (both formal and informal) with a strong attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of social networks and experience in creating, maintaining and growing engagement for retail brands within the social space.
- Experience in creating short and long form video content and video editing.
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management and planning skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and the ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in area of expertise through positive behavior and strong problem solving ability, fostering motivation and enthusiasm from the team.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and digital media production.
- Occasional evenings and weekends required.
- Some travel may be required; own transportation an asset
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11