OverviewDufresne Manager, Advertising Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Manage the design of promotional materials using various media ensuring effective, creative ads run in all markets….
Manager, Advertising Career Opportunity
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Manager, Advertising for our Advertising Team within our Home Office located at 116 Nature Park Way in Winnipeg, MB .
As a Manager, Advertising you will be responsible for developing and executing the advertising plan of the Company by producing the highest quality advertising to increase customer traffic for the DFA Brand across the country.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As the Manager, Advertising you will:
- Develop the Company’s advertising campaign under the direction of the Director of Advertising
- Manage the execution of the advertising budget to achieve the sales and profit objectives set out in the company’s strategy.
- Achieve the brand advertising objectives as determined by the annual marketing plan by establishing brand specific advertising campaigns.
- Counsel all Company business units regarding advertising opportunities.
- Assess the needs of each business unit, evaluate options and coordinate the development of needed materials by developing strategies and budgets to meet their needs.
- Manage the design of promotional materials using various media ensuring effective, creative ads run in all markets.
- Manage the development of creative, selection and mix of media and the execution processes that will deliver the highest possible results in brand awareness and customer experience.
- Select, manage and negotiate contracts with outside vendors including media and printers to ensure responsiveness, effectiveness and efficiencies in a constantly changing environment.
- Measure, track, and analyze the results of advertising events and programs implemented and make appropriate adjustments
- Manage the advertising budget and provide periodic updates.
- Establish individual objectives for Advertising Coordinator.
- Manage corporate donations.
- Manage store supplies
- Remain current on advertising industry trends.
- Manage and provide direction for P.O.P. materials
- Manage co-op advertising claims
- Manage special advertising projects
- Manage and provide advertising direction to Franchise stores
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business or other related field
- Five years’ experience in the marketing/advertising field
- Outstanding creativity skills with a strong grasp of design/marketing fundamentals with various media
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23