OverviewDriver – Courier – Med Hat in Medicine Hat, AB
Branch Medicine Hat AB CA
Driver – Courier – Med Hat
Medicine Hat, AB
Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery Diversity Vacation Discounts : travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
GENERAL SUMMARY OF JOB – Courier
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to FedEx Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Canadian High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must possess a valid full driver’s license ( NON-GDL! ) and have a good driving record .(Copy of current drivers abstract from Ministry of Transportation is required)
- Ability to lift 70lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150lbs. with appropriate equipment or the assistance of another person.
- This position is domiciled in Medicine Hat.
- Schedule is based on business needs and maybe subject to change.
- Must possess a flexible availability to accommodate various shifts from Monday-Friday, approximately 9am-6pm.
- The schedule will include vacation coverage, sick calls and any other business requirements.
STARTING WAGE: $18.41 per hour.
The successful candidates will be offered a job with FedEx Express based on the successful completion of a series of interviews, driver competency assessment and a clean, current valid drivers’ abstract and criminal record.
FedEx delivers a comprehensive benefit program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs.
- Benefit plans : medical, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement : Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts : travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Medicine Hat, AB, CA
Posted on: 2014-08-13