OverviewDream Unlimited Building Operator (6 Month Contract) Temporary in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Building Operator (6 Month Contract)
We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events…
Dream Office is looking for a Building Operator (6 Month Contract) in Edmonton, AB.
Dream Unlimited is always looking for the best and brightest to join its thriving community. Dream Office REIT is currently looking for a Building Operator who is ready to work hard and understands the importance of excellent customer service.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC, plumbing, mechanical and life safety systems;
- Complete tenant service calls such as changing lights, heating/cooling calls etc. in a professional manner;
- Oversee the appearance and safety of the property;
- Operate Building Automation and Security computer systems;
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions/recommendations;
- Oversee contractors and ensure they abide by building guidelines;
- Communicate with Operations Supervisor/Property Management on building and tenant issues;
- Maintain maintenance and daily logs of equipment.
There are also some physical requirements associated with this job. Here are some of the fun things we’ll need you to confirm you can do:
- Bending, twisting, crouching, climbing and reaching
- Move and lift heavy equipment and supplies
- A combination of walking, standing, and sitting. There won’t be too much sitting at all, so don’t worry about getting restless.
- You’ve gained your experience in a commercial/office/retail environment
- You completed your 5 Class Power Engineering Certificate
- You know how to drive and have a license to prove it
- You are familiar with safety and fire codes and WHIMIS procedures;
- Your computer and communications skills are above par
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a leading Canadian real estate company with $15 billion of assets under management in Canada and Europe. We develop, manage, and invest in master-planned communities, income properties, and urban intensification. We proudly build communities from the ground up: from land development, building homes condominiums and retail centres to investing in and managing renewable energy projects to and real estate assets across the country.
Our attitude and approach set us apart from our competitors. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit: we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose.
We care about our employees. We want everyone to have a rewarding career and to work with people they like, so we provide exciting work opportunities, open work environments, and fun events. We hire constant learners so we make sure to provide them with learning and growth opportunities: among other things, we’re proud to offer every employee with the chance to take part in our mentoring program, our Dream U lunch & learn sessions, and weekly company-wide meetings with our CEO.
And Dream Office?
Dream Office REIT owns and operates high-quality business premises in key markets across Canada. We aim to build and maintain a diversified, growth-oriented portfolio of office properties in the country and pride ourselves in offering investors a solid platform for stable and growing returns. Most of all, we are committed to creating better communities for Canadians to work in.
Thanks for reading all the way through! We can’t wait to meet you.
Dream Unlimited is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02