OverviewDramis Service Coordinator (maternity term position) Temporary in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Service Coordinator (maternity term position)
On top of excellent opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility Dramis offers highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes medical,…
Dramis provides innovative business communications solutions to our customers locally, nationally and around the world. Based in Atlantic Canada, our accreted employees, support teams and partners work together to design and deliver reliable, forward-looking solutions for data, voice and video connectivity for proven results.
As part of our customer care team, this position reports to the branch manager and is responsible for the assignments of work and coordination of a team of our technicians. While this is a maternity term position, full time permanent employment will be considered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a busy position that requires an advanced level of organization. Typical duties include:
- Taking customer service calls
- Working with our sales team to schedule projects
- Schedule Technicians
- Assigning work orders
- Follow up on work orders
- Ordering parts
- Follow up with customers for projects
- Follow up documents
- Educational requirements include a college education or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Past experience as a service coordinator is preferred, knowledge of telecommunications will be considered an asset.
- Proficient computer skills are necessary.
- Ability to assume responsibility and to interface and communicate effectively with others, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. and their impact on project activities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence etc.) skills essential.
On top of excellent opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility Dramis offers highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We also offer a contributed retirement plan, and because Dramis believes ongoing education is essential for growth, our employees are offered a full range of training programs.
If you believe you’re the person we’re looking for, please Contact us by email by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please quote competition number SC102416-CB when applying.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-30