OverviewDirect Mail Manager in Vancouver, BC
Mogo Finance Technology Inc.
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Direct Mail Manager
targeting, offer management, test methodology… best practices Strong project management, multi-tasking and time management abilities Strong communication…
The Direct Mail Manager works with the credit risk and marketing teams to develop and execute direct mail initiatives that drive acquisition and retention from the customer base and external prospects. This position involves managing customer contact initiatives that optimize a mix of product and channel sales goals. The Manager is also responsible for identifying, engaging and working with Mogo’s direct mail partners, and relevant agencies and vendors.
- Manage and coordinate direct mail initiatives supporting customer acquisition, cross-sell and retention / usage across the full range of products
- Evaluate campaign success against campaign communication and sales objectives
- Provide direct mail support to internal operations partners
Skills and Experience
- Must have at least four years of experience in direct mail marketing which would include customer targeting, offer management, test methodology, reporting and direct response strategies and techniques
- Excellent knowledge and experience in all facets of direct mail principles and practices (this includes best practice in process, communications and technology). Ideally has experience in financial product marketing
- Understanding of Canadian retail finance industry; insights into online and branch sales and service processes an asset
- Solid knowledge of outside market and competitive best practices
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Strong communication skills; ability to convey complex matters in a clear and concise manner.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to succeed independently and proactively with little guidance
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13