Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2018-04-04
Diabetes Canada Community Campaign Telephone Recruiter Contract in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Community Campaign Telephone Recruiter
Ability to project a positive business-like image to the public. Comply with Association policies and procedures….
- Comply with Association policies and procedures.
- Telephone a minimum of 35 contacts per hour.
- Achieve a minimum recruitment of 1 volunteer(s) per hour.
- Call each number a minimum of four (4) times or until contact is made.
- 75% of calling done in the p.m., with flexibility for the remainder of calls to be made in the a.m.
- Report results by phone or email daily, as this is a work from home position.
- Pick up and drop off work as required.
- Maintain accurate and neat records, upon confirmation from all volunteers.
- Keep supervisor informed of any call list discrepancies or other information impacting the productivity of work.
- Maintain confidentiality of volunteer information.
- Ability to project a positive business-like image to the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to understand and follow written or verbal instructions.
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Telephone access between the hours of 5 p.m.-9 p.m. on call days.
- Access to a computer and internet.
- Access to a long distance telephone package is an asset.
- Bilingualism may be considered an asset.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 education
- 6 months of outbound telemarketing or equivalent experience
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $11.50 /hour