OverviewDesjardins Image Desk Appraiser (Temporary-1 year) Temporary in Ontario
Branch ON CA
Image Desk Appraiser (Temporary-1 year)
Work hours are not limited to core business hours; Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or…
Review Estimates to any type of vehicle or automotive equipment and recommends ways of repairing in accordance with the company’s standards and procedures.
• In cases where he determines that the vehicle is a “total loss”, establishes the vehicle’s value and proposes a settlement to the client.
• Offers recommendations to various parties when he/she deems it appropriate.
• Writes up cost estimates and/or reports when needed.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• High school diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED, General Educational Development), or College Diploma is required
• 2 or more years of work experience in Auto Body / Auto Estimatics would be an asset
• Working knowledge of Windows and Mitchell Ultramate Estimating system or equivalent would be an asset
• Training in I-CAR or equivalent would be an asset
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience in customer service preferred
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Decision quality
• Problem solving
• Written communications
• Professionalism and attention to detail
• This position will serve the Desjardins brands in Canada
• Work hours are not limited to core business hours; flexible start/end times depending on department/policyholder needs.
• Must maintain a full and valid G license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested.
• Job will be work from home position. (Teleworker)
• As part of the employment process, internal applicants will complete applicable testing for position
• The successful candidate will undergo Criminal, Credit and MVR checks as part of the employment process.
• Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting objects • Job may require travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles
Number of Openings : 1
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23