OverviewDesign Group Staffing Inc. Site Contracts Administrator Contract in Dawson Creek, BC
Design Group Staffing Inc.
Branch Dawson Creek BC CA
Site Contracts Administrator
Dawson Creek, BC
5 to 7 years of experience in an Oil and Gas Contracts role. Design Group Staffing is recruiting for the role of Site Contracts Administrato r on behalf of our…
Design Group Staffing is recruiting for the role of Site Contracts Administrato r on behalf of our oil & gas client.
The Site Contracts Administrator reports to the Project Controls Lead and Contracts Manager and ensures the successful planning, implementation, quality, control and reporting of the contract administration activities.
LOCATION: Dawson Creek
ROTATION: 14/7 – 10 hour shifts
TERM: 1 year contract
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 to 7 years of experience in an Oil and Gas Contracts role
- 3 to 5 years as a site contracts administrator
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and business skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of quantitative methods of business
- Ability to work with a multidiscipline team
- Experience with MS Office, JD Edwards, Open Invoice, Coreworx
More About This Role
- Assist Contracts Manager in development of contract management plans and summaries for dissemination.
- Administration of all contracts at the project level
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders for timely delivery of their responsibilities and deliverables
- Prepare approval documents
- Act as a main point of contact between owner and contractor to ensure communications follow protocol
- Communicate contracts related decisions to the construction team and supple weekly updates
- Ensure the spend authority, commitments and contract estimates are accurate, consistent and in accordance with scope
- Interface with Finance, Project Controls, Engineering, Operations and Construction to ensure change requests are captured
- Register and evaluate disputes and claims
- Responsible for interfacing with the Program Contracts Lead on the day to day contract administration duties as it pertains to the EPCM Contractor administration of the Works Contracts and the common services subcontracts. Activities may include collation of correspondence, attendance and participation at meetings, contract change management (change orders/amendments) as per applicable approval matrices, invoice attestation, contract compliance including ensuring securities, guarantees and insurances are current.
- Ensure all contract plans, change log and commitment summary reports are accurate and up to date. Collaborate with Project Contracts Lead and Project Controls to support monthly project reports.
- Responsible to ensure that documents transmitted by EPCM Contractor are maintained or logged as required (for example – change requests, requests from contractor, back charges, invoicing, contract amendments and notices).
- Promote visibility at toolbox meeting, progress meetings, safety meetings and safety walk downs by participating/attending.
To Apply: Send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to Levi Saunders, [email protected] .
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Dawson Creek, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11