OverviewDeloitte Senior Consultant or Manager – Human Capital – Public Sector Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Senior Consultant or Manager – Human Capital – Public Sector
Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in change management, HR transformation, organizational design or talent management….
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Consulting in one word? Multifaceted. The different layers of challenging work, diverse workplaces and opportunities for growth means no two days are ever the same. As a member of this collaborative team, you can develop your skills, challenge your entrepreneurial spirit and push your career to the next level.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients from across virtually every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. Our clients include Canadian and international organizations of all sizes. If you’re eager to tackle complex programs, to learn from some of the biggest leaders in the industry, and to offer clarity in an ever-changing world, Consulting may be right for you. Get inspired by the talented people around you and let your story unfold at Deloitte. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a member of the Human Capital Consulting practice you will work with a dedicated and quickly growing team of Consultants, Managers, Senior Managers and Partners to solve our client’s complex people issues. You will play a key role in the delivery of consulting services to the business community, including our clients in the private, public and higher education sectors. Our focus is on helping our clients transform their organizations though developing and implementing practical solutions in the areas of organization development and change management, HR transformation, talent and workforce management, learning and development and total rewards. We don’t just focus on HR, we focus on business issues. As such, you will also have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte.
As a Senior Consultant or Manager in our Human Capital Consulting practice you will:
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Cultivate relationships with clients and posses a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Lead multi-dimensional project initiatives from planning through to implementation
- Produce high quality deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential
- Contribute to practice growth and development, and the delivery of training programs
- Contribute to business development and participate in strategic market-facing and eminence building events and activities
Ideal candidates demonstrate a strong interest in human capital and organization effectiveness, and have the following skills and qualifications:
- Completed a related undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post-graduate degree and/or a professional designation is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in change management, HR transformation, organizational design or talent management
- Management consulting experience is a must
- Strong experience working with public sector clients
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-22