OverviewDeloitte Consulting Manager, Health Services (Strategy & Operations), GTA Full Time in Greater Toronto Area, ON
Branch Greater Toronto Area ON CA
Consulting Manager, Health Services (Strategy & Operations), GTA
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada….
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Consulting in one word? Multifaceted. The different layers of challenging work, diverse workplaces and opportunities for growth means no two days are ever the same. As a member of this collaborative team, you can develop your skills, challenge your entrepreneurial spirit and push your career to the next level.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients from across virtually every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. Our clients include Canadian and international organizations of all sizes. If you’re eager to tackle complex programs, to learn from some of the biggest leaders in the industry, and to offer clarity in an ever-changing world, Consulting may be right for you. Get inspired by the talented people around you and let your story unfold at Deloitte. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
The Health Services Group at Deloitte includes more than 100 seasoned professionals across Canada who understand our clients’ challenges and specialize in serving all segments of the Canadian health system. Each of our professionals is a strategic thinker with a passion for implementation and results. As trusted advisors to many leading health organizations, we have been instrumental in shaping the evolution of the Canadian health industry.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines
A career in Consulting/Health Services will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Manager you will:
- Lead a diverse team of talented Consultants in a cross functional environment while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with clients and posses a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and develop a reputation as a multi-functional business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials in a health related program
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in operations, clinical, or administrative positions in a health setting
- Experience with Canadian health care financial and statistical data at a service, program, or organizational level. Solid understanding of the healthcare environment and specific challenges and issues
- Solid understanding of the healthcare environment and specific challenges and issues
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities in a cross functional environment
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25