OverviewDeloitte Client Experience Professional – Business Operations, Summer Student 2018 Temporary in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Client Experience Professional – Business Operations, Summer Student 2018
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all…
Job Type: Summer
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada
All Available Locations: Edmonton; Halifax; Prince Albert; Prince George; Vancouver
In general, as a Client Experience Professional you will:
- Represent the firm as an ambassador for our clients in the following roles – answering and directing calls, organizing/delivering mail, prepare courier packages, greeting clients, ordering catering services
- Provide support with records management (electronic file maintenance)
- Act as back up support to the Receptionist role – answering and directing calls, organizing/delivering mail, prepare courier packages, greeting clients, ordering catering services
- Provide back up support to the File Clerk by organizing and maintaining client files
- Provide Administrative Assistant support to various client service groups within the firm
- Order office & coffee supplies from company preferred vendors and manage the office document center and café spaces
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Schedule appointments and co-ordinate arrangements for meetings
- Proofread, print, photocopy and assemble both client and internal deliverables
- Manage calendars and emails to/from internal and external clients utilizing Outlook
To qualify for this position, you should possess the following:
- 3 months to 1 year(s) office experience preferably in a professional organization
- Diploma or certificate from an Office Education program considered an asset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent client service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong editing and proof-reading skills
- Display team spirit and a willingness to be flexible to daily demands
- Demonstrate commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks
- Assume complete ownership of assigned projects, seeing them through from start to finish
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in one PDF document.
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10