Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2015-08-18
DealerSocket Strategic Services Consultant Full Time in Manitoba
Branch MB CA
Strategic Services Consultant
Must be able to provide support and communication to an extensive customer base within the automotive industry….
The position is responsible for the implementation, training and support of customers using the DealerSocket CRM tool. This is a national position, so ability to travel is a must, and relocation is possible to help you see more of the country.
- Responsible for leading/assisting with implementation projects for new customers using the DealerSocket CRM tool.
- On-going support of existing Customers.
- Holding monthly strategic calls with Customers to enable their use of DealerSocket.
- Work pro-actively with Clients.
- Have the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Be able to travel up to 4 weeks a month.
- Responsible for building relationships with existing clients
Education: B.A. or B.S.
Experience: Must have some prior work experience. Although this does not necessarily have to be within a Consultancy, they will need to be able to demonstrate well honed communication and problem solving skills at interview.
- Thorough knowledge of DealerSocket. (Training is Provided)
- Requires knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Must be able to provide support and communication to an extensive customer base within the automotive industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Writing samples may be required upon request.
- Project documentation skills required. Project documentation samples may be required upon request.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Must be able to maintain integrity, minimize confusion and keep control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Must be able to deal effectively with people. Ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability.
- Drive and hold a valid and current driver’s license
- Aptitude to learn technical information quickly.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to effectively and clearly deliver information to a range of audiences
- Excellent reasoning and logical thinking capabilities.