OverviewDe Lage Landen Customer Service Rep Full Time in Oakville, ON
De Lage Landen
Branch Oakville ON CA
Customer Service Rep
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling inbound requests (phone/fax/email) from customers (external/internal), vendors, brokers and…
De Lage Landen, a fully owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group, specializes in asset-based financing programs for equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors all over the world. Our programs cover our customers’ total distribution chain, as well as the entire lease lifecycle. We offer customers a single source for leasing, administration, risk and asset management solutions. De Lage Landen’s diversified solutions include car leasing in the European market and consumer finance and factoring in the Dutch home market.
Establishing a close and long-lasting relationship with our customers is at the heart of our company culture. This requires a genuine interest in and a thorough understanding of our customers’ business needs and goals. We partner with our customers to tailor solutions and develop programs that support mutual growth and profitability.
We care not only about our customers, but also about the communities in which we operate. We strive to have a positive social and environmental impact through our products and the way we conduct business. For more information, visit www.dllgroup.com
DLL Canada invites you to share in our success by joining our Customer Service Team. We are hiring a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling inbound requests (phone/fax/email) from customers (external/internal), vendors, brokers and agents, for active, non-delinquent contracts, and preparation or processing of all paperwork related to these requests, also for participation in team or cross-functional initiatives and other duties as required. The position reports to the Assistant Manager of Customer Service.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Respond in customer inquiries and resolve customer issues
- Ensure that the team goals are met including 24 hour turnaround time and Fee income
- Respond to customer escalations and communicate lessons learned/solutions appropriately.
Nature & Scope of Position:
This position will participate in the corporate goal of a 24 hour response time in order to meet service level expectations, and ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided to all customers.
1. Inbound Calls
- Respond to customer questions and inquires regarding their active contracts, and review and resolve any issues (within guidelines)
- Interact with Vendors, Insurance brokers to resolve customer service issues of mutual customers
- Warm transfer calls as required to other DLL staff members
- Ensure turnaround time is met, advise Assistant Manager or Sr. CSR if it is in jeopardy
- Participate in department and cross-functional initiatives
2. Administrative Functions
- Respond to customer or vendor faxes and emails regarding active contracts, and resolve issues as related to the inquiry
- Prepare and fax information as necessary (account reconciliations, contract copies, etc.)
- Review contracts and investigate as required to determine scope of more involved issues, in order to take necessary action and prepare required paperwork to resolve or correct customer issues
- Track individual productivity on a daily basis
- Quote Buy-outs, Pay-outs, flat cancellations and insurance claims;
- Handle all insurance inquires from start to finish, verify documentation is adequate to ensure our interest is secured.
- Minimum College diploma in business or administration, or equivalent customer service experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience
- Bilingualism (French/English) an asset
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self directed, decisive and goal oriented, and comfortable working in an empowered work environment with established goals/expectations and limited step-by-step direction
- Strong relationship building skills and a team player
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers coupled with a basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
Hours of Work: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, with occasional rotation of late shift: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Recruiter of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25