OverviewDavid Aplin Group Quality Assurance Coordinator Full Time in Edmonton, AB
David Aplin Group
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Experience within a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment following Good Manufacturing. Provides the organization assurance that our products and services…
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Quality Assurance Coordinator based in Edmonton, AB.
Our locally based Canadian wholesale distribution client provides the highest quality agricultural and veterinary supplies across Canada. They are seeking a diligent and conscientious Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their team to help manage the fast paced needs of their facility.
- Routine monitoring of incoming materials, processing and finished goods for acceptance to target or specification. This includes monitoring by means of Chemical, Microbiological, Manual and Instrumental methods.
- Provides the organization assurance that our products and services consistently meet requirements by ensuring a state of control in our manufacturing and processes and overall compliance with regulations and standards, and the appropriate application of Quality System processes
Initiate prompt feedback to Management of results/findings and provide input to corrective actions.
- Analyze controllable data and provide input into preventative actions.
- Performs quality assurance monitoring tasks and record completion.
- Assist in strengthening awareness to GMPs through daily interactions and participation on GMP audits.
- Maintain and creating accurate documentation, databases and relevant reports as well as SOPs.
- Assists the organization monitor and continuously improve the quality of its products and services by collecting and analyzing data and facilitating root cause analysis, investigations and monitoring improvements.
the ideal candidate
- Comprehensive analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience within a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment following Good Manufacturing
Practices with Quality Management I Continuous Improvement experience.
- A Bachelor of Science degree or diploma in a Food Science discipline is an asset, or equivalent QA experience in manufacturing.
- Strong interaction, organizational and computer skills.
- Understanding of GMPs, HACCP, SPC, Quality Systems and Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate hands on approach and to work with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Kelsey Stannard, Consultant, Aplin Engineering & Technical / Supply Chain & Operations Management. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23