OverviewDavid Aplin Group Project Manager – Senior – Energy Services Industry Full Time in Edmonton, AB
David Aplin Group
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Project Manager – Senior – Energy Services Industry
A minimum of 10 to 15 years technical & commercial experience in Pipeline, Pipeline Inspection or upstream O&G with at least 3 recent years client focused in…
Senior Project Manager
Pipeline Products & Services
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Project Manager based in Calgary.
Our client has a long track record specializing in pipeline inspection and integrity services and products, for the oil & gas industry worldwide. They have a long list of established clients in Canada. Due to company growth and to meet ever increasing/emerging needs in Canada, our client is creating this new Senior Project Manager (products & services) role.
Reporting to the Operations GM, the new Project Manager will be part of the senior management team which includes Engineering, Planning, Design, Project Management, Procurement, Quality and Safety.
The Senior Project Manager will:
- Project manage all products manufacturing, field services &/or maintenance operations
- Working closely with other departments to deliver on-time, on-budget and on-spec custom projects and services
- Be responsible for the direction, efficiency and P/L of products & service operations, and effectively manage 5 to 10 projects at a time doing your own costing & scheduling
- Mentor, coach & develop less experienced PMs
- Identify and address PM & operations process improvement opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years technical & commercial experience in Pipeline, Pipeline Inspection or upstream O&G with at least 3 recent years client focused in the Energy Services industry
- BSc Engineering degree & a PEng designation or APEGA eligible is preferred however CETs or RETs with strong equivalent experience will also be considered
- Strong PM project and PM leadership skills along with solid technical pipeline engineering; an MBA or PMP would be an asset, but not essential
- Proactive customer focused service industry approach
- Solid English communications skills & experience – verbal, written & presentation
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Mike Kelly, Partner , Aplin Engineering and Technical . We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-DNP
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24