OverviewDavid Aplin Group Executive Assistant Temporary in Leduc, AB
David Aplin Group
Branch Leduc AB CA
Familiarity with municipal government structure would be a bonus. Reviewing all correspondence from the General Manager’s office….
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit an Executive Assistant to the General Manager of Corporate Services based in Leduc.
Our client is seeking a skilled individual to provide confidential and advanced executive administrative support to the General Manager of Corporate Services on a 2 month contract. The candidate for this government based role will also be responsible for representing the President at various industry events and conferences and reporting back all pertinent information.
The perfect individual for this role will have previous experience as an Executive Assistant as well as exceptional communication and organizational skills. If you are a skilled professional Executive Assistant who is looking for a new opportunity, please apply today!
- Reviewing all correspondence from the General Manager’s office
- Representing the General Manager at various events
- Acting as a liaison and establishing new business relationships for the General Manager
- Preparing documents and presentations for the General Manager
- Overseeing all logistics for the General Manager’s meetings (attendee set-up, facility set-up)
- Regularly interacting with internal, executives, board members and potential clients
- Handling complex administrative assignments
- Exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality for the clients
- Managing several calendars
- Tracking and running reports
- Taking minutes
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years+ of experience at an Executive Assistant level
- An advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications
- Strong time management skills with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with municipal government structure would be a bonus
- Be quick on their feet and hit the ground running
- Great communicator and team player
- Self-starter with the ability to multi task and excellent judgement
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Rachael Healy, Recruiter, Aplin Office Professiona ls. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-DNP
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com .
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Leduc, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17