OverviewDavid Aplin Group Accounts Receivable Contract in Winnipeg, MB
David Aplin Group
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Manages a portfolio of existing and new customer accounts, by making follow up calls on outstanding arrears, making payment arrangements where necessary and…
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit an outstanding Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk with a proven track record in collections to work for our client based in Winnipeg.
You must have a minimum of 2 years working knowledge of A/R and collections. Your Customer Service skills must be exceptional and your attention to detail and accuracy very strong. We are looking for High level of Excel skills.
- Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares Balance Sheet reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Investigates, clears and follows up on outstanding balance sheet items
- Processes periodic journal entries and accounts receivable charges
- Processes daily accounts receivable uploads from various sources
- Verifies and prepares daily accounts receivable upload reports
- Manages a portfolio of existing and new customer accounts, by making follow up calls on outstanding arrears, making payment arrangements where necessary and ensure arrangements are duly documented in excel spreadsheets
- Various other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi task daily activities in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to maintain and develop good customer relationships
- Ability to work both independently and closely within a positive team environment
- Strong working knowledge with Excel/Word/Outlook
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Amanda Parker, Consultant, Aplin Accounting & Finance . We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com .
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23