OverviewCummins Inc. Parts Counter Person (Temporary) Temporary in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Parts Counter Person (Temporary)
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and a…
We are currently seeking a Parts Counter Person for a 9 – 12 month Temporary Contract with the dynamic team at our Regina, SK Branch.
Reporting to the Parts Manager , you will support the parts counter and backup to Front Counter functions based on customer demand with the intent to ensure a high level of quality service is delivered to customers (internal and external), and to increase the level of service to and satisfaction of our customers.
- Perform technician counter duties to support field and shop technicians.
- Pick and stage parts for shop and field technicians, return unused parts and cores. Pick parts for customers (including returns).
- Assist with daily and Stock orders, Warranty cores and Retail Core returns when required.
- Performing Cycle counts.
- Ensure parts bin locations are efficient, keep daily reports in order.
- Keep areas clean and organized, including walkways and warehouse.
- Order shop supplies, safety supplies and tools.
- Participate in HSE training and committee meetings.
- Backup to front counter during increased customer demand, during breaks, vacation, training and illness.
This position will work a Monday – Friday shift,. Please note that any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the standing Collective Agreement.
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada without sponsorship.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- 3 years of previous related Parts Person experience preferred.
- Forklift experience with certificates is an asset (training to be provided if needed).
- Experience working with or on a safety committee is an asset.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have a valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with varied personality types.
- Demonstrate a Safe working attitude. Promotes safety in all aspects of the job.
- Must be willing to work with minimal supervision as well as have strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generation technology. With 14 branches and over 700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers with solutions they can count on.
We offer competitive wages, a bonus program, benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development and career advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
For more information, please visit www.salesandservice.cummins.com
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina-Canada, SK, Regina, Cummins Western Canada
Recruitment Job Type Shop
Apr 2, 2018, 5:30:10 PM
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-03