OverviewCuddington Croft Primary School Class Teacher Contract in Surrey, BC
Cuddington Croft Primary School
Branch Surrey BC CA
An attractive working environment with excellent facilities, well behaved children and supportive families. Cuddington Croft Primary School is currently a ‘Good…
Cuddington Croft Primary School is currently a ‘Good’ school, however in our commitment to ongoing development in teaching and learning, we aspire to build on this to enable all our children to realise even greater achievements through outstanding teaching and learning.
We are extremely proud that our children often achieve significantly beyond that of the national average , however our firm belief is that our school should provide more than just this. We are therefore committed to enriching our learning environment and curriculum to offer a broad and varied curriculum, with inspiring opportunities for all.
As an academy within GLF Schools, we benefit from sharing resources and support in every aspect of school life from learning and teaching to staffing and educational expertise. We are also part of the Epsom and Ewell group of schools which offers an additional network of support and development. We are therefore able to offer opportunities for our staff to develop their practice both within our school and across our wider professional network.
We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic NQT or experienced teacher with a keen interest in KS1, to join our hard working and dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative curriculum.
This position is for two days a week, for two terms from January 2017. However, there may be scope for the successful candidate to make this position permanent.
The successful candidate will be:
• A confident NQT with a proven record of teaching good lessons during their teaching practise placements, OR
• An experienced teacher with a keen interest in KS1
• Prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
• Innovative and creative in their teaching
• Have a strong belief in team work and the ability to work collaboratively to share good practice
• Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school
In return we can offer:
• Outstanding NQT support with highly experienced mentors and a commitment to your professional development
• A supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged
• A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues, and a commitment to your ongoing professional development
• An attractive working environment with excellent facilities, well behaved children and supportive families
• A chance to make a difference and to further develop the already good practice both within the school and the wider network of our multi-academy trust
• Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
We would love you to come and visit us to get a better flavour for life at Cuddington Croft and meet our wonderful children and friendly team! Please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06