OverviewcStreet Campaigns Design Intern (Paid) Part Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Design Intern (Paid)
We’re a small shop of experienced people who need a capable hand to help support our design team produce beautiful designs….
We’re looking for a motivated designer to assist with internal and external asset development. We’re a small shop of experienced people who need a capable hand to help support our design team produce beautiful designs.
- Layout proposals, contracts and other documents for clients
- Assist laying out social shareables and digital advertising products
- Assist in design of websites & microsites
- Review websites against designs to ensure compliance
Compensation: This is a paid internship, negotiable.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2015.
Due to the high volume of applications being received, we can only respond to successful candidates.
Requirements Skills and Requirements
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and others
- Proficiency with basic design principles, including, but not limited to colour, typography and layout
- Ability to learn new design techniques and UX tools
- Passion for progressive politics and social change issues
- Take initiative, and problem solve independently
You should be:
Progressive and want to change the world. You’d rather see Tom Mulcair running your country than any of those other folks. You think legislation to control catastrophic climate change is a better idea than dangerous pipelines. You think First Nations people have a right to self-determination and nationhood. You love data-driven decision making.
We welcome and encourage individuals who identify as members of marginalized communities to apply including Indigenous Peoples, people of colour, women, people identifying as LGBTQI, members of ethnic minorities, immigrants and people with disabilities. Benefits What you’ll love about interning at cStreet
- No soul-destroying corporate clients. Ever.
- We use the best internal tech available: Google Apps, Slack, Basecamp, Harvest, and NationBuilder.
- Room to advance as part of a rapidly growing team.
- Access to our discretionary health benefit & professional development fund
- Regular professional development opportunities (conferences, trainings, etc.)
- A brand new brick and beam office at Queen & Spadina in downtown Toronto
- Regular catered lunches
- A loaded snack cupboard & fridge stocked with beer and other drinks
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18