OverviewCSA Group Confidential Secretary II Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Confidential Secretary II
Liaison with the Corporate Planning manager, Property Management company, the Legal. Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data…
CSA Group has an immediate opportunity for a Confidential Secretary II in the Finance Administration group, reporting to the Assistant Treasurer.
As the Confidential Secretary you will effectively and efficiently perform a broad range of confidential administrative duties as follows:
Concur Systems ¡V Travel Management Platform (Concur)
– Provide Global 24/7 technical front-end & back-end software application support for Concur
travel & expense web based application.
– Responsible for the design, program, test, implementation and maintenance of Canadian
provincial tax rates in Concur. This occurs whenever there are changes to the provincial
– Based on business requirements ¡V agree programming solutions for Add/Change/Delete of
database logic, script and tables such that the following are adequately maintained: Audit
Rules, Cost Centers, G/L codes, Manager to Employee Relationships, Travel / Expense
– Manage and reconcile employee company card transactions against their Concur profiles.
– Train staff on software applications and procedures relating to Concur (Travel) and expenses.
– Support Concur solutions based on the web / smartphone and database technology.
GHG Database Management
Green House Gas (GHG) Database Project:
– Project Team Lead for the Global GHG Emission database application system.
– Gather requirements and assess/recommend solutions for the GHG database
management application system.
– Train local GHG representatives with respect to CSA (footprint reduction) for annual
reporting (AGM): type of data to report, when to report, metrics calculation, documentation
management, how and where to enter data
– Liaison between CSA¡¦s employees and the external climate control analysts.
– Liaison with the Corporate Planning manager, Property Management company, the Legal
department, China, India and various other locations and departments to populate a
database of CSA leased and owned properties
– Function as the Lease database administrator
– Participate in monthly-meetings to discuss new or immerging issues related to leased or
owned CSA properties
Corporate MasterCard (Diners) Administration
– Process and reconcile corporate credit card invoices for Canada and the US.
– Extract data from the secured credit card portal.
Cash Management/Banking ¡V Work with Assistant Treasurer
– Act as a Secondary Administrator on banking platforms (i.e. Cashpro ¡V Bank of America,
Canada Tax and Bill Pay/ RBC Express)
– Update and delete user profiles (i.e. assign bank accounts, input and approval limits).
– Liaise with the banking representatives and CSA staff to assist with resolving day-to-day
Finance Time Entry
– Record Finance employees vacation, sick time, etc. into SAP
– Created Outlook pre-defined forms for the Warehouse, Purchasing & Office Services staff
that is easy to use, intuitive, and readily accessible to both managers and employees
– Reconcile HR quarterly reports against MyCareer
Shared Resource tasks/Special Projects
– Perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the Finance group as required
Education: BA in business administration and related work experience (minimum of 5 years¡¦ experience)
Experience: SAP Knowledge, Concur Knowledge, Microsoft Office Suite (advanced Excel skills) and databases.
Skills/Abilities: Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis; good interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines; good problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member and to work independently; procedures; ability to deal with confidential data.
BUILDING A WORLD CLASS TEAM STARTS WITH YOU
At the heart of CSA Group is a vision: making the world a better, safer, more sustainable place. Its been part of our mission for nearly one hundred years: from the first engineering standard for railway bridges developed in 1919, to more than 3,500 standards, codes & related products today.
Headquartered in Canada, with a global footprint of more than 30 labs and offices across Europe, Asia and North America, CSA Group tests, inspects and certifies a wide range of productsfrom every day household items to leading edge technology-to meet exacting requirements for safety, performance and environmental impact.
Our employees take pride in making a difference in peoples lives through the work that we do. Were looking for people like you to help make it happen.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23