OverviewCROSSMARK CUSTOMER BUSINESS MANAGER PT Part Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
CUSTOMER BUSINESS MANAGER PT
Superior People Management Skills. Good organizational and time management skills. Trade Fund Management & execution of annual Sales Plan….
To be Retailer experts and to thoroughly execute Client & CROSSMARK’s Promotional and Business plans. Grow our Client’s business within each Retailer faster than the category and the Retailer themselves. Responsible for creating and sustaining Client satisfaction by assisting in the development of Annual Business Plans and owning Clients’ & CROSSMARK’s execution strategies with the Retailers they are assigned. Drives Client & CROSSMARK growth across Brands & Services through a comprehensive and deep knowledge of the Retailer’s operation and merchandising strategies and through unparalleled insight, effective fact based selling, relationship management and execution.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the development and maintenance of strong relationships with both Clients and Customers within a given geographic region, including a complete understanding of their annual goals and objectives.
- Present targeted strategic Client plans to build effective and efficient brand promotion strategies and strengthen brand activation based on customer knowledge. Build CROSSMARK Service awareness with in Retailer at multiple levels of Management.
- Accountable for the execution of strategic plans for all Client’s brands to Retailers within the defined geography. Key areas include sales, share, distribution, promotion, pricing, merchandising and financial management, including CROSSMARK Services.
- Responsible for ongoing Client & CROSSMARK communication, engaging in proactive, ongoing communications to provide status, opportunities, manage expectations and needs associated with achievement of Client’s & CROSSMARK’s Business plan.
- Owns the communication and transfer of knowledge about Customer changes and insights to drive understanding across relevant CROSSMARK positions, understanding the importance of being the “customer experts.”
- Consistently and exclusively use Trade Pro as the business planning, communication and execution framework to drive consistency and efficiency internally, as well as visibility and intelligence to the Client and across positions internally with regard to Promotions and Trade Fund Management.
- Assist Business Account Manager(s) and others in the development of targeted strategic Client plans to build effective and efficient brand promotion strategies and strengthen brand activation based on customer knowledge.
- Sells additional CROSSMARK services to Retailers through understanding of the Retailer’s strategy, performance metrics, coupled with Customers’ needs to improve their In-Store effectiveness and competitive position in the market.
- Provides direct input and assists in preparation for Client & Customer Business Reviews and where appropriate, participates in the presentation.
- Retailer knowledge and gaining the respect of the retailer
- Understanding of our Client’s & Retailer strategies
- Clear understanding of Client expectations & annual Sales Objectives
- Understanding & communicate insights that drives positive results & outcomes
- Fact-Based Selling Skills using the Franklin Covey Call & Account Planning platform.
- Professional Attire, Trusted Advisors
- Trade Fund Management & execution of annual Sales Plan
- New Item acceptances in accordance with client standards
- Existing Client growth (targeted revenue $/sales volume)
- Customer Development & selling CROSSMARK Service Solutions (NPS)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills, including listening, presentations, written and verbal skills
- Superior People Management Skills
- Insights-based, consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Intermediate Cat-Man knowledge, including but not limited to the “4 Ps”
- Business acumen and intelligence, including market and industry trends
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ongoing professionalism and ability to handle pressure
Qualifications: Education : Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 2 years ‘experience in the CPG industry preferred
Experience : Five to seven years of sales experience
Physical Demands : Ability to bring sample products to the account calls
Specific Skills : PC knowledge and skills in word, excel, email and PowerPoint. Communication skills, including listening, presentations, written and verbal skills. Insights-based, consultative selling and negotiation skills; Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel with pivot tables, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc: A valid driver’s license
Supervisory Responsibilities : None
Working Conditions : Office, Regional Office and Field environment
Travel Requirements : Ability to travel within Canada for Customer, Client or Company meetings on an as needed basis.
Language Skills : English or French is the primary language skill, however bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity and Retail coverage at the Provincial level.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
Join Our Community Want to receive updates on jobs, new opportunities and invitations to local job fairs? Get connected .
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10