OverviewCrelogix Account Manager-Home Improvement Finance Full Time in Saskatoon, SK
Branch Saskatoon SK CA
Account Manager-Home Improvement Finance
Ability to work independently, from a home office. Vehicle usage allowance, travel, accommodation and business entertainment in accordance with our policy….
Outgoing, Achievement Oriented, Career Minded
If this is you, keep reading.
We are proud of our achievement as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small and Medium employers for 2015 and PROFIT Magazine’s Profit 500 ranking of Canada’s fastest growing companies! Established in 1974, Crelogix has emerged as a leader in consumer financing, servicing, collections, and asset recovery services serving over 6000 businesses across Canada. Our achievement oriented organization is; always looking for driven, career and growth focused people to help take Crelogix to the next level.
Grow sales in your assigned District by signing up new merchants and help existing merchants generate more business!
Sounds simple? Well it is, because you will be supported by an amazing team:
• Orientation and training in the Vancouver head office
• Sales Coordinators assigned to your line of business, who know your merchants
• Leading edge technology that supplies you with the hardware, software and communication tools you need to get the job done
• A Marketing team that develops effective campaigns with proven lead generation
$65,240.00 salary with on target earnings of $93,200
Crelogix is a fantastic place to work, and some of the perks you will get are:
• President’s Club – an annual all expenses paid trip to a luxury vacation destination if you reach 115% of your quota
• Referral bonus for bringing in people you know would be a good fit for our team
• Great group health and dental benefits including a wellness program for your fitness
• Quarterly team meeting in Vancouver
• Career planning that lets you set your career goals
• Technology support: home office internet, notebook computer, Blackberry
• Expenses covered: vehicle usage allowance, travel, accommodation and business entertainment in accordance with our policy
The Success Factors:
This job isn’t for everyone, and we know that. But if you have these Success Factors, then we know you have a good opportunity to do well with us.
• 3 years of business to business sales
• Proven track record of building a book of business
• A degree or diploma would be nice, but if you have proven yourself with experience, then that’s okay too
• Strong oral and written English (and other languages are even better for those of you in communities with non-English speaking customers)
• Ability to make presentations to small groups in-person, by telephone or webinar
• Tech savvy and up on the latest social media tools that generate business
• Willingness to travel (throughout your province if necessary)
• Ability to work independently, from a home office
• To be able to read and write English & French Bilingual is an asset
If you want to join our fantastic team, believe you have the Success Factors, send in your resume to [email protected] We want to know how you heard about us so you MUST absolutely quote AM-0000-HI-SASK-WEB in the subject line.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saskatoon, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23