OverviewCPWC Greater Toronto Area Summer Window Cleaner in Mississauga Temporary in Mississauga, ON
CPWC Greater Toronto Area
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Summer Window Cleaner in Mississauga
Bonuses will depend on your performance and the criteria established by your Manager. This role is a fun and challenging general labor position that is ideal…
Over the last 45+ years, we have been a place where potentials are realized every day. We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to gain some experience in full-time, hourly summer jobs.
Elements of the position include:
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Skill development with customer service, communication and some selling skill
- Opportunities for advancement both this summer as well as future summers
- Part-time training throughout March & April, Full-time beginning in May
- Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together if you wish
Assistant Manager Role: In this role, you would gain experience in leadership and run a crew of employees through their daily tasks while participating in the generation of new customers. Ask to be considered for this if you feel you might be a good fit.
Technician: This role is a fun and challenging general labor position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer. The ideal individual is hard working, coachable, and has effective communication skills.
Qualifications & Benefits:
- Able to work full-time throughout the summer (32-40 hours/week).
- Must have own transportation (job site locations will change).
- Starting pay rate will depend on your location and experience.
- Bonuses will depend on your performance and the criteria established by your Manager.
We will be connecting with candidates we are interested in over the next few weeks. If interested in learning more about what we do apply here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-03