OverviewCox Automotive Mechanic Full Time in Milton, ON
Branch Milton ON CA
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers….
This position is an entry level vehicle Technician who provides a high skill level of vehicle maintenance and repairs for a fleet of vehicles with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner. .
• Perform Preventive Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, transmission flush, and inspection of vehicle for mechanical deficiencies. Perform light repairs under supervision of a Technician II, Technician III, or Lead Technician.
• Based upon certification levels, perform various repairs and maintenance which may include: OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, aerial lifts, electrical systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
• May maintain/repair equipment. (cable trailers, laptop docking stations, etc.)
• Keep shop area clean and tidy. Perform work in accordance to safety standards. Dispose of all fluids in a safe manner and in accordance with all regulations.
• Create and maintains vehicle history and maintenance records. May up fit new vehicles with necessary equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of vehicle service and repair experience; 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
• Must currently possess or be able to attain an A.S.E. G1 Certification within 18 months of employment.
• Must continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status and to meet with technology and fleet changes as they occur.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-ON-Milton-8277 Lawson Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Milton, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24