OverviewCovenant Health Alberta Power Engineer 4th Class 2088 Temporary in Edmonton, AB
Covenant Health Alberta
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Power Engineer 4th Class 2088
Reporting to the Chief Power Engineer and as an integral member of the FM&E Team, the 4th Class Assistant Engineer is responsible for carrying out demand and…
Reporting to the Chief Power Engineer and as an integral member of the FM&E Team, the 4th Class Assistant Engineer is responsible for carrying out demand and preventative, as well as operating equipment and building systems within the Facility.
– Valid 4th Class Engineer certificate required.
– Grade 12 High School Education.
– One year related experience required.
– Experience in a hospital setting preferred.
– Experience in the HVAC field preferred.
Special Knowledge or Skills:
– Good understanding of instrumentation.
– Mechanical aptitude required.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision.
– Knowledge of medical gases, i.e. nitrous oxide, oxygen, etc.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21