OverviewCovenant Health Alberta Clerk IV – Integrated Access Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Covenant Health Alberta
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Clerk IV – Integrated Access
Reporting to Integrated Access, this position is responsible for a full range of clerical support functions for multiple sites with Integrated Access…
Reporting to Integrated Access, this position is responsible for a full range of clerical support functions for multiple sites with Integrated Access Operational Teams/Services including managing calendars, booking meetings, taking minutes, arranging interviews and supporting the recruitment process, compiling reports, maintaining staff lists and records, ordering stock and arranging for equipment repairs and other duties as assigned. The position provides data collection support for Program Manager and Supervisors, and creates standard reports. In addition this position will provide support for the analysis of operational information that will be rolled up in to daily, weekly and / or monthly reports.
This position will provide support to the Integrated Access portfolio as requested. Must have the ability to function in an environment of complexity and change. Physical demands of the position require long periods of sitting using a computer and multiple telephone communications. Ability to organize work with initiative and judgment.
The Integrated Access Clerk will perform their duties in accordance with the Covenant Health Mission, Vision and Values.
Please note: Classifications Under Review
– A recognized High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
– Completion of an office administration post secondary diploma program is required.
– Must have at least five (5) years related administrative/clerk experience.
– Must be proficient using MS Office and Visio.
– Experience in a health care environment is preferred.
– Minimum word processing speed 60-90 wpm required.
– Minute taking experience an asset.
– Professional approach with customers required.
– Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize required.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both in person and by telephone, required.
– Ability to work independently with minimum direction or supervision.
– Ability to work in a stressful, active area.
– Ability to deal with frequent interruptions.
– Must handle all personal contacts with tact and diplomacy.
– Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar required.
– Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all sensitive information.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10