Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-05-23
Corus Entertainment Morning Co-Host Full Time in Guelph, ON
Branch Guelph ON CA
Corus Entertainment Guelph is looking for our next big star! Willing to do what it takes to win in both ratings AND revenue?…
- Working as a part of a team, helping to plan, implement and execute a relevant and compelling locally focused morning show speaking to women 25-44
- Positively marketing your show and the brand on-air, on-line and on-the-street
- Participation in regular remotes, programming & promotional meetings, commercial voicing and air-checks.
- Building your personal brand as an extension of Magic 106 through regular blogging and podcasting.
- Voice tracking and assistance with programming/promotional duties
Corus Entertainment Guelph is looking for our next big star!
- Willing to do what it takes to win in both ratings AND revenue?
- A social media wiz, and know what it takes to engage on the air and online?
- Someone who really understands what ‘local first’ means and how to bring it to the show?
- Someone who is ready to be part of a long-running and very successful morning show and ready to help take it to the next level?
- The same on the air as you are in the hallways?
- Someone who understands and lives the 25-44 life?
- Someone who wants to live, work and play in one of Canada’s fastest growing cities?
If You Have the Following… We Want to Hear From You!
- You have a minimum of 3 years of on-air radio experience.
- You are a great communicator with an outgoing personality
- You are ready, willing and able to learn & grow
- You understand and can connect with the target demographic of the station
- You are social media savvy – consistently engaged with listeners online through Magic106.com and on our socials.
- You are a positive team player that knows how to win on the air and in the halls
- News reading and writing skills is a bonus
- Knowledge of Musicmaster music scheduling would be great!
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume and demo by Friday, June 1st 2018 to:
Brad Hulme – Program Director
75 Speedvale Ave E, Guelph ON, N1E 6M3
- Please include “Full-Time Morning Show Co-Host” in the subject line of your email.