OverviewCORUS ENTERTAINMENT. Anchor Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
A Corus Entertainment Company. 630 CHED has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Anchor in our Edmonton office….
A Corus Entertainment Company
630 CHED has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Anchor in our Edmonton office. Reporting to the News Director and the Program Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for news content and some technical operations.
- Overnight, evening and/or week-end news on 630 CHED or iNews880.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong sense for news
- Strong reading skills
- Proficient telephone skills
- Proficient with computers. Knowledge of Burli an asset
- Able to operate/learn studio board
- News background required
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that enables the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- A clean driving record and reliable transportation.
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume and Air Check by October 13, 2015 to:
Bob Layton, News Director
Email: [email protected]
*Please include ‘630 CHED Anchor’ in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
JOB ID: PGCC49J
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-10-10