OverviewCorporate Office, Burnaby Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator Full Time in Burnaby, BC
Corporate Office, Burnaby
Branch Burnaby BC CA
Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator
The Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator is the centralized group benefits contact for the company human resources and payroll teams ….
Job Type: Full-time Regular
Who We Are
From our humble beginnings of two properties and 150 employees to 18 gaming properties with more than 3,800 employees , Gateway ’s growth is a result of dedication to our values of RITE: Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. These values align with our ultim ate goal to become the premier gaming, entertainment and h ospitality organization in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who mak e it all possible . A car eer at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement o pportunities across our 18 location s . Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all , while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and service oriented individual with strong research skills and a tenacious problem solving mindset to become part of our remarkable Human Resources team.
The Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator is the centralized group benefits contact for the company human resources and payroll teams . In this role you will communicate with group benefits provider s and internal staff, identify and implement improvements in the administration o f benefits processes and ensure the benefits plan is competitive and cost effective.
In supporting the sites, you will also assist with h uman resources information systems configuration and maintenance, metrics and other human resources projects.
- Act as the primary resource for benefits inquiries
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations and implement plans to streamline and improve benefits plans
- Improve and maintain the benefits configuration and information in the hum an resources information systems
- Assist with the development, implementation, improvement and maintenance of other human resources information systems, projects and tools in use at all company locations
- Act as gatekeeper, facilitator and collaborator with the site human resources and payroll teams, to assist the timely enrollment and termination of benefits for emp loyees at all company locations
- Provide communications, guidance and training on all changes to group b enefits, processes and systems
- Compile and distribute HR metrics and assist HR Teams with analysis of the data
What You’ll Require
- 3+ years of Human Resources or Payroll experience, working with multi-site group benefits programs
- Post-secondary education in business, human resources, payroll or related field(s) preferred
- Basic HR or Payroll systems implementation and configuration skills preferred
- Knowledge of applicable human resources, benefits and payroll legislation
- General understanding of union environments
- Excellent analytical and spreadsheet skills
- Acute attention to detail and confidentiality
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time ? Follow us on our careers social media pages !
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21