OverviewCORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd Business Systems Analyst Contract in Ottawa, ON
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd
Branch Ottawa ON CA
Business Systems Analyst
5 years’ of project experience producing IT project artifacts which at a minimum include:. CORADIX Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Business…
Reference #: BB-BSA-073015
CORADIX Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to support one of our Government of Canada clients in Ottawa. This contract opportunity is projected to initially be 170 working days in length, with additional extension options.
- Degree/diploma in an IT-related discipline from a recognized University or College institution.
- 10 years of project experience within the last 15 years as a business system analyst in the Information Technology (IT) sector.
- 8 years’ experience within the last 12 years’ gathering AND translating functional and technical business requirements into deliverables including all of the following: User Stories, Use Cases, Business Requirements Documents, and Technical Design Documents.
- 8 years’ experience within the last 12 years performing systems analysis of functional requirements to identify all of the following: Information work flows, Procedures AND Decision Flows.
- 8 years’ experience within the last (12) years all of the following: developing AND documenting statements of requirements for considered alternatives.
- 5 years’ of project experience producing IT project artifacts which at a minimum include: Options Analysis, Use Cases, User Stories, Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specifications, Work Flow diagrams.
- 5 years of project experience as a business systems analyst working on a cross functional team of application developer(s), among integrated projects with multiple subject matter expert(s) and project manager(s) in operational process driven Information Technology projects
- Experience evaluating business rules AND existing procedures and methods AND identifying and documenting database content and structure.
- Experience identifying business processes for redesign AND prototyping potential solutions AND providing trade-off information AND suggesting a recommended course of action including all of the following: Creating a Gaps Analysis between the current and future state of the automated processes.
- 7 years’ experience structuring Use Cases.
- 7 years’ experience relating to process modeling
- 7 years’ experience years with business Workflow related to requirements in application/solution design.
- 4 year’ experience within the past 8 analyzing business web solutions for a Government of Canada program area that has business rules coupled with federal legislation specific to that program area.
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Please apply directly in confidence to [email protected]
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission – to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants – has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $250 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to the federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $30 million, and a growing team of over 200 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31