Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-10-15
Connect First Credit Union IT Services Coordinator Full Time in Calgary, AB
Connect First Credit Union
Branch Calgary AB CA
IT Services Coordinator
Collaborating with the Banking Support Coordinator and Help Desk Coordinator roles to complete on-site branch visits, when required….
As the IT Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Maintaining the Information Technology Sharepoint site, and updating applicable IT roadmaps and reporting (e.g. Telus, Cherwell, Project Management reporting, department weekly updates for SVP, IT dashboard reporting).
Coordinating routine administrative duties to support the department, including managing incoming invoices, mail and performing general administrative duties.
Recording, tracking, and documenting the IT Asset Inventory & Company Property Assignment.
Conducting research activities for IT Services, IT Directors and the SVP.
Gathering, summarizing, and assembling information for preparation of presentations and training documentation (e.g. preparing charts, graphs, reports and spreadsheets).
Assisting with the development and implementation of standardized procedures within IT by updating and revising internal policy and procedures.
Assisting with the development and implementation of standardized procedures throughout the branch system by updating and revising manuals, policies, procedures to support branch employees.
Collaborating with the Banking Support Coordinator and Help Desk Coordinator roles to complete on-site branch visits, when required.
Coordinating department activities and events (e.g. team building events, quarterly debrief meetings, IT meetings, birthday celebrations, team lunches).
Remaining current on organizational practices, policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
Acting as a resource to other staff within the department.
- Providing support within the IT Services team, IT Directors and the SVP by conducting key coordination duties.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a customer service or administration role.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Proficient experience with MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, Visio and an aptitude to learn other programs.
- Working towards or completed a certificate, diploma, degree or designation program.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply online.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
For more information on Connect First Credit Union Careers, please visit https://www.ConnectFirstCU.com/Careers
Applications are being accepted until October 20, 2016, or until a successful candidate is selected