OverviewConcord Security Full-Time Parking Enforcement Officer (Surrey) Full Time in Surrey, BC
Branch Surrey BC CA
Full-Time Parking Enforcement Officer (Surrey)
Valid Security License is an asset ( Not required to Start ). Valid Class 5 Drivers License / Clean drivers abstract….
Concord Security Corporation is seeking Parking Enforcement Officers for one of our Surrey locations.
The position is full time, permanent. Working hours of 06:30am 3:00pm, / 2:30pm 11:00pm. 7 Days a week including holidays.
We offer a great team in which to work with, provide full training and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Ensure positive experiences for all Citizens In a Firm but Friendly and Courteous manner.
- Educate the public when appropriate;
- Writing legitimate violation notices with verbal warning or explanation accepted when deemed appropriate;
- Investigate / Enforce Parking complaints
- Legibly and accurately report any information pertaining to issuing of violation notices or warning;
- Prepare documents for Court appearances.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication / conflict resolution skills (must be fluent in spoken and written English);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Valid Security License is an asset ( Not required to Start )
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License / Clean drivers abstract.
- Previous parking experience is an asset, but not required;
- Must be willing and able to work in adverse weather conditions;
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Successful candidates will eventually need to pass the Basic Security Training Course. Concord will provide training.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-04-01