Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-05-19
Concept Site Administrator Full Time in North Battleford, SK
Branch North Battleford SK CA
North Battleford, SK
Health and Safety Responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient working environment. Follow’s company health and safety standards and reporting any
Health and Safety
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient working environment.
- Follow’s company health and safety standards and reporting any unsafe acts or conditions to supervisor.
- Attends and participates in ALL safety/ toolbox meetings.
- Assists the Project Manager and Safety Officer with processing of paperwork.
- Collection and submission of weekly timesheets and addressing any issues with them.
- Administration of site staff schedules using Excel and Word
- Tracking and arranging material deliveries.
- Entering and tracking all vacation requests.
- Flight requests from site.
- Site access coordination.
- Orientation support.
- Ensures proper payroll, HR and safety documentation is completed as required.
- Liaises with payroll and HR to ensure correct termination procedures and documentation is completed.
- Photocopying, filing, typing of correspondence and spreadsheets.
- In conjunction with Safety Officer books and follows up with safety training and testing.
- Coordinates couriers, ensures mail is sent and distributed internally
- Time Entry into Jonas
- Purchase Order entry into Jonas
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 education.
- Some post-secondary education in secretarial or administration an asset.
- Two years’ related experience.
- Document Control experience would be an asset
- Previous experience with Jonas
- MS Office proficiency
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to take ownership of problems
- Ability to work collaboratively.