OverviewComwave Group Project Coordinator Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Identify and resolve project issues and drive project deliverables. We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator, who has demonstrated experience…
The Comwave Group is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for its subsidiary company, Radiant Communications.
Radiant Communications is a leading provider of cloud hosting, managed network and voice solutions for medium-size enterprises. Leveraging the largest Internet footprint across Canada, Radiant offers a comprehensive portfolio of reliable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure services, simplified under a single point of contact.
For over 20 years, many of Canada’s most recognized brand names have been relying on Radiant to support their mission-critical business operations.
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator, who has demonstrated experience assisting with large/medium service delivery projects. The position requires someone with experience and knowledge of customer data and voice network deployments for small to large opportunities of 100-4000+ sites. This individual will be assisting with bringing on new customer deployments and managing their expectations and roll out from start to finish before handing off the customer to their dedicated CSM. As an assigned PC, you will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Assist your project team to provide a plan for your customer deployment.
- Act as the Overall Project Deployment assistant and manage the detailed project schedule and plan
- Contribute in developing and defining project milestones, deliverables & completion criteria
- Kick Off Customer deployments reviewing all important documentation and housekeeping items before the project begins.
- Identify and resolve project issues and drive project deliverables
- Manage risk, scope, cost, budget and overall schedule end to end
- Define strategic direction and prioritize project phases to ensure continued program evolution
- Consult and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to clearly define requirements and deliver expected results for assigned sub-projects and migration waves
- Support in maintaining a working relationship with the customer and stakeholders at both sides of the organization.
- May be assigned to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an IT related field 3+ years
- Proven experience delivering large customer projects
- Great Communication Skills
- Technical exposure to data center technologies (routing, switching, WAN, security, SAN, servers, virtualization, Active Directory, MS Exchange)
- Strong understanding of 3rd party vendor relationships, hardware, facilities management
- Ability to build and understand technical project plans and schedules
- Ability to lead technical problem solving and ensure the correct resources are troubleshooting
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, Excel
- Good organization and communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (An asset)
Nice to Have….
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24