OverviewComwave Group Logistics Coordinator Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
The Comwave Group is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator for its subsidiary company, Radiant Communications….
The Comwave Group is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator for its subsidiary company, Radiant Communications.
Radiant Communications is a leading provider of cloud hosting, managed network and voice solutions for medium-size enterprises. Leveraging the largest Internet footprint across Canada, Radiant offers a comprehensive portfolio of reliable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure services, simplified under a single point of contact.
For over 17 years, many of Canada’s most recognized brand names have been relying on Radiant to support their mission-critical business operations.
Based in Toronto, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and documenting inventory, preparing and shipping units and materials, receiving merchandise, and assisting with unloading as necessary. On a day-to-day basis, the Logistics Coordinator interacts with all internal departments, regarding assisting with processing returns, customer inquiries, shipping status investigation. This position plays a large role in our commitment to exceptional customer service. Therefore, the successful candidate must be customer focused, a team player, self-motivated, results-driven with a great attitude and a willingness to learn. Further duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and document inventory
- Prepare and ship units and materials
- Receive merchandise, check delivery slips
- Assist with unloading as necessary
- Perform upgrade, testing, and refurbishing of Radiant products
- Prepare merchandise and move to the appropriate area
- Assist internal departments with various inquiries such as returned units, customer inquiries, follow up on status of shipped units, etc…
- Perform routine facility maintenance and other duties as assigned
- Maybe required to work evenings and weekends as requested by your Supervisor or in response to a service issue
- Experience shipping to all regions of the country ground and air
- Experience shipping to the US
- High School diploma and/or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Warehouse/Shipping Clerk related role required, preferably in a technology related industry
- Strong commitment to deadlines and work ethic – taking accountability and ownership to overcome roadblocks to ensure Customer Promise Dates are met
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly changing environment without close supervision
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with fellow team members, clients and other internal departments
- Flexibility to adapt and accept various tasks to ensure the overall team objectives are met
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24