OverviewCompugen Inc Web Developer, Managed Services Contract in Richmond Hill, ON
Branch Richmond Hill ON CA
Web Developer, Managed Services
Richmond Hill, ON
Proven working experience in web programming – 1 year+. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application…
Compugen Managed Services provides infrastructure support and monitoring for a number of different clients. In this role the candidate would assume the responsibility of assisting in the supporting for the infrastructure reporting for those clients.
As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will help build our portal from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, with guidance from a senior web developer.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard coding languages.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Coordinate with graphics designers and senior web developers to match visual design intent and style.
- Proven working experience in web programming – 1 year+.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Experience with MS SQL and MySQL.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Graphics Design background an asset.
- BS in computer science or a related field
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Richmond Hill, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20