OverviewCompugen Inc Network Support Analyst (Contract) Contract in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Network Support Analyst (Contract)
Compugen is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. Network architecture and design….
Compugen is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned and operated IT services providers and PC systems integrators. As part of the Compugen team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
Compugen is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Our staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
Responsibilities: Our client is seeking a senior network resource with several years’ experience working in a multi Data Center environment to assist in designing and implementing redundant enterprise Cisco network configurations, data centre migration planning, and ongoing network support.
CCIE/CCNP or equivalent education and experience.
Candidates should have experience / exposure to the following technologies and/ or network related platforms:
– Network architecture and design
– Migrations from Cisco Catalyst 6500 to Cisco Nexus 7000 switches
– Network Conversions from flat to routed networks
– Data Center Interconnect, Layer 2 extension. Layer 2 Overlays
– Application migration monitoring, incident identification and remediation
– Concepts: VSS (Vitual Switching System, VPC (Virtual Port Channel), VDC (Virtual Device Contexts, High Availability, Active/Passive Failover, Load Balancing, DCI (Data Center Interconnect) MPLS Multi-Protocol Label Switching, DWDM (Dense Wave Division Multiplexing), VRF (Virtual Routing & Forwarding), Layer 2 Extension, Layer 2 Overlay
– Operating system: Cisco NX-OS, Cisco ASA-OS, Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS XE
– Hardware: Cisco Nexus Switches, 7K, 6K, 5K, 2K, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ASR Routers, Cisco ISR Routers, Cisco Catalyst 6500
– Services/Protocols: OTV (Overlay transport Virtualization), DNS (Domain Name System), DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), Ethernet/IP (1, 10 and 40G), BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), OSPF (Oen Shortest Path First), EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol), HSRP (Hot Standby Routing Protocol), STP (Spanning Tree Protocol), Fabric Path.
– Monitoring: SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol), NetFlow, Packet Inspection tools
– Management Tools: Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Solar Wind
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-07-09