OverviewCompass Group Canada Catering Manager Full Time in Quebec City, QC
Compass Group Canada
Branch Quebec City QC CA
Quebec City, QC
At least three or more years of related hospitality experience in a food service environment, as well as 3 years’ supervisory experience….
Imagine belonging to a team that delights in the power of healing and bringing out the best in others. Working in the healthcare food industry is amazing, because you can have a positive impact every day—on medical professionals, patients and visitors. This is so much more than a job. This is an opportunity to change lives—one day at a time. Join us and become our Catering Manager.
Why work with Morrison? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. Nutrition is critical in healthcare and healing. That’s why we’re focused on delivering quality food services to patients, visitors, and hospitals’ employees. In addition to our culinary programs, we provide laundry, housekeeping, and facilities management.
Now, if you were to come on board as our Catering Manager , we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Manage Catering website, utilize CaterTrax.
- Monitor and organize catering orders with weekly invoicing.
- Perform administrative duties, including: All booking, coordinating and follow-up on all catering events, reconciling billing and invoices and preparing month end.
- Ensure specifications and requests of each catering event are communicated and executed down the channel effectively.
- Work collaboratively on menu planning with clients and Executive Chef, and identify revenue-generating opportunities.
- Assist in production, hiring, employee training, staff scheduling, associate supervising, as well as addressing and resolving employee relations issues.
- Direct department activities and maintain highest-quality service standards.
- Maintain compliance with industry, company, and legislative standards.
- Develop team and provide performance improvement programs.
Think you have what it takes to be our next Catering Manager ? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Degree in Hospitality/Food Service.
- AFST (Advanced Food Safety Training).
- Strong management skills, capable of motivating, leading and developing associates.
- Excellent client relationship-building and communication skills.
- At least three or more years of related hospitality experience in a food service environment, as well as 3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Ability to control food and labour costs.
- Detail-oriented and a strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and comfortable with utilizing multiple supporting programs.
- Must have ability to support managing larger groups in the main Retail Food operation.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Québec City, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10