OverviewColliers International Training Coordinator Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Experience in a commercial real estate environment an advantage. CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled…
About Colliers International
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
Be a Team Player. Be Enterprising. Be Ahead of the Pack, a Game-Changer, a Pioneer, Innovative.
Be that and more at Colliers International. We are seeking a Training Coordinator to join the Colliers Acceleration Program team. At Colliers International, we are committed to training and developing our advisors. The Acceleration Advisor Development Program is dedicated to delivering an industry leading program that challenges participants to be their best. We do this by delivering an industry-leading in-house training initiative for new and junior advisors who get to train – and work – in the middle of the action.
In this role, you’ll work in a team that develops and leads training initiatives for new and junior advisors. Our goal is to deliver the most innovative training program in Commercial Real Estate and train our advisors to be industry leading. The program supports over 100 participants across North America.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for working with the Acceleration Program Director to build and maintain the training curriculum and materials for our acceleration program, scheduling and administering training and reporting of training metrics. The Training Coordinator looks for ways to continuously improve the program, including conducting external research on training best practices and collecting internal feedback in order to make recommendations to deliver a best in class initiate.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Acceleration Program Director with tactical planning to meet the team’s goals and objectives.
- Act as an interface with training participants and their managers for all enquiries and assistance relating to the acceleration program.
- Coordinate and administer the program training curriculum schedules.
- Assist with the coordination and building of training slide decks and other materials as required.
- Create marketing collateral including presentations and online resources for the acceleration program.
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of the program.
- Provide reports in relation to the program and interpret training data and metrics including program participation and success rate.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology to ensure the program is innovative and relevant.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, training or related field
- 3 years’ administration, training or project coordination experience
- Experience in a commercial real estate environment an advantage
- Knowledge of adult instructional and learning principles highly regarded
Skills and Attributes
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and a focus on results.
- Excellent communication, verbal, written and people skills; ability to resolve client, project and technical issues.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients; dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including use of excel spreadsheets and customizing administrative reports.
- Analytical and can analyze data to identify trends.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10