OverviewColliers International Sales Associate Full Time in Regina, SK
Branch Regina SK CA
Ability to obtain a valid Real Estate License. CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in…
About Colliers International
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
Purpose of Position:
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our Regina office. The Sales Agent is responsible for all duties related to the selling, leasing and marketing of commercial real estate properties. The Sales Agent’s primary objective is to proactively identify business opportunities and establish relationships in order to generate business.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Drive new business development through prospecting including networking and cold-calling.
- Recognize and solicit business opportunities from existing clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients or prospective clients about real estate investment methods, properties, levels of risk, projected economic conditions, and expected market demands.
- Assist clients in selling properties by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting tours for prospective buyers/tenants.
- Negotiate agreements on behalf of clients. Discuss offers and suggest appropriate counter-offers, based on knowledge of the prices, terms and conditions which are the most advantageous for the client.
- Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on properties.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Complete forms including but not limited to property listings, listing agreements, purchase offers, commission agreements, counter offers, contracts of purchase and sale, and agreements to lease.
- Prepare and execute business plans.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Participate in training as directed by the Executive Vice President, Eastern Canada including mandated Colliers University programs.
- Participate and enhance the company’s mission, purpose and core values of Service, Expertise, Community, and Fun.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to obtain a valid Real Estate License.
- A minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Ability to have an advanced understanding of the principles of selling, leasing and marketing of commercial real estate properties required.
- A valid driver’s license and fully insured automobile required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10