OverviewColliers International Energy Manager Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
As the Energy Manager within an assigned territory (Toronto North / West), you’ll have the opportunity to share your expertise on energy sustainability with…
BE the Expert. BE Influential. BE a Thought Leader. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Energy Manager in Toronto.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the Energy Manager within an assigned territory (Toronto North / West), you’ll have the opportunity to share your expertise on energy sustainability with property managers and various clients. You love to uncover new building possibilities, work with new technologies and provide innovative solutions regarding energy conservation.
You’re flexible and enjoy variety in your work; on any given day, you’ll be asked to create and deliver presentations for senior executives or train and coach our building operators at the properties we manage. You love setting and meeting goals and building strong relationships with internal and external clients.
This role may be located in either downtown Toronto or Mississauga.
What you bring:
- A degree in business and must hold, or be able to obtain, Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification within first year of employment.
- At least two years’ experience in a related role, including technical experience and demonstrated business acumen.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Engineering degree or P.Eng designation is considered an asset.
- Experience working with Green Building Certifications (LEED, BOMA BEST, WELL) is preferred.
- Familiarity or experience in completing incentive applications to government-funded sustainability programs
What success looks like:
- You achieve defined targets of energy reduction within assigned properties / portfolios.
- You successfully manage multiple projects and maximize incentive programs.
- You create and recommend internal policies to streamline energy sustainability activities.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International . We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-11