OverviewColliers International Client Project Coordinator Full Time in Kamloops, BC
Branch Kamloops BC CA
Client Project Coordinator
Liaise with commission payroll for any queries relating to brokerage draw accounts, bonus schedules, and commission reports….
About Colliers International
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
Purpose of Position:
The Client Project Coordinator will provide support to Agents and their clients, through efficient and high quality administrative and general support services. Administrative services may include: presentation support; listing preparation; transaction administration; gathering market knowledge through various internal and external resources and coordinating promotional and post sales marketing materials (under the direction of marketing) and general office administration.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Proposals and Presentations
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of listing pitches/presentations and proposals (e.g. responses to RFI’s and RFP’s) under the standards and guidance of Colliers’ Marketing.
- Tasks may involve gathering maps, coordinating surveys and other applicable market intelligence and marketing support – please see below for further details.
Marketing Support (work with and under the guidance of Marketing)
- Administer, coordinate and produce marketing collateral (property brochures, mail pieces, email blasts, maps, broker events), electronic and social media communications for Agent(s) listings.
- Initiate and manage overall marketing campaign/plan as it relates to Agent(s) listing (schedule email blasts, mailers, and broker events).
- Coordinate and manage listing signage install and removal as it relates to the Agent(s) listing.
- Create and maintain property listings on various websites and systems.
- Update Agents’ recent transactions on Colliers website and other locations as advised.
- Maintain records of correspondence, complete marketing update reports and client activity reports, where required.
- Liaise with Agents regarding listing inquiries, tour packages, and set-up and coordinate tours.
- Prepare surveys (lease and sales comparables, availabilities).
- Coordinate client and broker receptions.
- Support database management requirements, including information pertaining to clients, key contacts, prospects, and deals (CRM+).
- Prepare and facilitate changes of legal documents (e.g. letters of intent, offers, commission agreements, listing agreements, Multiple Listing Service agreements).
- Update documents as required throughout the transaction and due diligence process, including sign backs, going firm, amendments, subject removals, closing documentation and deposit monies.
- Work with Conveyance to ensure complete and timely updates of relative deal information.
- Data entry/recording of all transactions, contacts, listings etc in CRM+ database.
Other and General Administration
- Reception and office coordination duties as required.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Liaise with clients to coordinate information, organize meetings, and obtain required documentation.
- Provide general office support (e.g. file management, filing, scanning, photocopying, organizing distribution of marketing efforts).
- Prepare general correspondence (e.g. letters, emails).
- Verify lease information from DTS closed transactions and process through the Comp Repository in order to transfer the data into CRM+.
- Liaise with commission payroll for any queries relating to brokerage draw accounts, bonus schedules, and commission reports.
- Provide administrative and office support as required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of related administrative experience.
- A post-secondary diploma would be considered an asset.
- Must be detail-oriented; possesses outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong computer skills, including intermediate – advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel. InDesign experience is considered an asset. Experience conducting research using MLS, MPAC, RealNet, and the Internet would be beneficial.
- Exceptional administrative skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in day-to-day work in an accurate manner.
- Experience in the Commercial real estate sector or a related industry is preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; is highly effective at prioritizing tasks and seeing things through to completion.
- Demonstrated professional and courteous interpersonal skills (telephone and in-person).
- Is discreet; understands when confidentiality is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- High level of energy and initiative.
- A quick learner – is able to learn about the company (people and departments) quickly and accurately.
- Skilled at applying past learnings and knowledge to new situations.
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Is able to work with minimal supervision.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of job requirements so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Kamloops, BC, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10